Limited 20 Year Warranty
Products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of 20 years, effective upon delivery.
We warranty our Ultra Bond painted products for 10 years; sheen weathering and fading is common. To honor the warranty, homeowner’s maintenance and refinish recommendations must be followed as Euroline has specified.
Insulated Glass is warrantied to be free from failure for a period of 10 years after delivery. If the glass fails within the first 2 years from delivery, Euroline will replace and install the glass at no cost. After 2 years, Euroline will replace the glass only, installation to be handled by the client. Glass warranty only applies to glass of 60 square feet or less.
Window hardware warrantied for a period of 10 years, excluding finish weathering after delivery. After year 2, all installation to be handled by client. Door hardware is warrantied for a period of 2 years after delivery, excluding finish weathering.
All warranty claims must be made within 30 days after covered condition has occurred. Customer must have complied in full with the terms, payments, and other conditions of the contract.
Claims under this limited warranty must be made in writing within the period of this warranty and prior to the beginning of any repair work by Euroline Steel Windows.
Euroline Steel Windows reserves the right and must be given at least a sixty (60) days opportunity to have any product which is the subject of a warranty claim filed inspected by an Euroline Steel Windows representative. Reasonable access to the products in question must be given.
This warranty does not cover:
- Customer locations within 2 miles of the coast or similar environment;
- Improperly installed products;
- Product damage during construction due to improper protection and cleaning;
- Damage caused by attempts to repair the product, or by any circumstance beyond our control, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, mishandling or acts of God;
- Modification to a product from its original design;
- Wear and tear with weather-stripping;
- Corrosion due to improper maintenance and /or refinish;
- Routine product maintenance including any which may be necessary during the course of construction;
- Lockset hardware (due to the required periodic product maintenance NOT maintained);
- Normal wear and tear;
- Failure to perform normal homeowner’s maintenance and refinish;
- Application of after-market window films to glass surfaces;
- Acid rain or other corrosive elements;
- Glass over 60 square feet in size unless otherwise noted;
- Laminated glass is not warranted for delamination or visual defects at the edges of the glass;
- Door and window screens;